US names first Myanmar ambassador in 22 years – FT, April 6, 2012
The Obama administration has nominated Derek Mitchell, the state department’s special envoy to Myanmar, as the first US ambassador to Myanmar since 1990. The move, to be publicly announced in coming days, highlights Washington’s rapid moves to upgrade diplomatic ties with the reformist government of President Thein Sein…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Sudarat
- We need conscription
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?