US ambassador connects with Thai ‘Tweethearts’ – www.mysinchew.com, July 13, 2011
…Kenney denied her informal style — “Good morning tweethearts!” is a typical daily message — detracts from more serious diplomatic matters, such as keeping secrets, delivering speeches and providing feedback from Washington…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example