Uproar over slap… then nothing – Bangkok Post, January 17, 2012
…The truth is, incidents like this one–a high-ranking official flouting the rule, abusing his power and mistreating people of a lower status–happen all the time in this country.
Of course, if even a scandalous case caught on tape has failed to make a dent in the culture of abusing one’s authority, and succeeded only in making the victim feel scared and insecure, then what hope do we have?…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- We need conscription
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?