Unveiling the world of Arabs in Thailand – Bangkok Post, May 15, 2011
It’s not often that American writers take to Arab/Islamic culture and write sympathetically about it. But a new book, Siamese Arabesques: Tales Of The Islamic World With Thai Twists, strives to do exactly that, painting a fascinating mosaic of the cultures and cuisines, trials and tribulations of people from all over the Arab/Islamic world who now call Thailand home…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work