Untenable Thai rice scheme puts populist PM in bind – Reuters, October 9, 2012
…”The farmers get very little. The millers take the 15,000 guaranteed and give farmers roughly half of that. That’s why the farmers say they would settle for lower than 15,000 – because they’re not getting that much anyway,” Thitinan said…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Thanathorn must learn from Thaksin
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell