Untenable Thai rice scheme puts populist PM in bind – Reuters, October 9, 2012
…”The farmers get very little. The millers take the 15,000 guaranteed and give farmers roughly half of that. That’s why the farmers say they would settle for lower than 15,000 – because they’re not getting that much anyway,” Thitinan said…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey