From Thairath, August 26, 2014
Title: Over-down the wall
On a paper held by Prayuth: Return the happiness’ popularity
On papers held by a farmer: rice price, agricultural product price, rubber price
Phi Nooring: Happiness is stabbed down.
A mouse: Return happiness to the farmers
[The cartoon shows that Gen. Prayuth, leader of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) and the newly appointed PM, is happy with his high popularity. However, his government has failed to solve farmers’ problems concerning agricultural prices.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter