Underground Thailand: Subterranean spirits – independent.co.uk, February 9, 2013
…Like them, I was happy to escape the crowds. The cave is part of an extensive network in Pang Mapha, in the far north-west corner of Thailand, a few miles from the Burmese border. It’s a 90-minute drive from the backpacker town of Pai, and four hours from the provincial capital Chiang Mai, and the solitude is a welcome antidote to their touristy trappings…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting