From Thairath, July 25, 2014
Left, Ai Joi: Why don’t you pay attention to the genocide in the Gaza Strip…
Middle, Ai Joi: …instead of watching the NCPO [the National Council for Peace and Order] in Thailand?
Uncle Sam: We are putting out the fire in the Gaza Strip…
Right, Uncle Sam: …by studying the reconciliation activities of the NCPO to adapt it to the parties in conflict in the Gaza Strip.
[This is another jab at the initial U.S. response to the coup in Thailand which called for quick elections.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt Stability, July, 2019