From Thairath, July 25, 2014
Left, Ai Joi: Why don’t you pay attention to the genocide in the Gaza Strip…
Middle, Ai Joi: …instead of watching the NCPO [the National Council for Peace and Order] in Thailand?
Uncle Sam: We are putting out the fire in the Gaza Strip…
Right, Uncle Sam: …by studying the reconciliation activities of the NCPO to adapt it to the parties in conflict in the Gaza Strip.
[This is another jab at the initial U.S. response to the coup in Thailand which called for quick elections.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey