From Post Today, June 2, 2014
Uncle Sam says: Holding an election within 15 months is too long for democracy. Thailand must hold an election immediately.
Caption: Thailand’s power seizing vs the world’s power seizing
[Man on the left is Gen. Prayuth Chan0ocha, head of the National Council for Peace and Order. This cartoon represents the general anti-American sentiment among coup supporters that has grown since the coup was declared. More here: Is the United States the puppet master?]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!