From Post Today, June 2, 2014
Uncle Sam says: Holding an election within 15 months is too long for democracy. Thailand must hold an election immediately.
Caption: Thailand’s power seizing vs the world’s power seizing
[Man on the left is Gen. Prayuth Chan0ocha, head of the National Council for Peace and Order. This cartoon represents the general anti-American sentiment among coup supporters that has grown since the coup was declared. More here: Is the United States the puppet master?]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey