From Komchadluek, February 4, 2015
Uncle Sam: Listen, now the world is besieging you. Please return democracy to us.
Sign over the house: Thailand
[Yingluck stands behind Uncle Sam. The U.S. envoy’s meeting with Yingluck, carried on the front pages of Thai newspapers was deeply embarrassing to the junta that had tried to portray to the public that she was inconsequential and finished in politics.]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament
- New Year’s Cartoons: It Will Continue