UN probe revives hope for Thai ‘abducted by N. Korea’ – FoxNews, September 26, 2013
…”Anocha is the child of poor people from the country so the authorities don’t think it’s important,” he added.
International human rights campaigners are urging the Thai government to step up pressure on Pyongyang to reveal what happened to Anocha…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter