UN probe revives hope for Thai ‘abducted by N. Korea’ – FoxNews, September 26, 2013
…”Anocha is the child of poor people from the country so the authorities don’t think it’s important,” he added.
International human rights campaigners are urging the Thai government to step up pressure on Pyongyang to reveal what happened to Anocha…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year