UN probe revives hope for Thai ‘abducted by N. Korea’ – FoxNews, September 26, 2013
…”Anocha is the child of poor people from the country so the authorities don’t think it’s important,” he added.
International human rights campaigners are urging the Thai government to step up pressure on Pyongyang to reveal what happened to Anocha…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand