‘I thought I’d been bitten by a shark’: British mother tells of horrific jellyfish stings in Thailand that have left her scarred for life – Daily Mail, September 20, 2012
She was left with third-degree burns just hours after arriving at luxury hotel
Said stings felt like ‘a hundred razors’ being dug into her skin
Spent rest of holiday in hospital and had to take four months off work
The 37-year-old said she was just glad it hadn’t happened to her daughter
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example