‘I thought I’d been bitten by a shark’: British mother tells of horrific jellyfish stings in Thailand that have left her scarred for life – Daily Mail, September 20, 2012
She was left with third-degree burns just hours after arriving at luxury hotel
Said stings felt like ‘a hundred razors’ being dug into her skin
Spent rest of holiday in hospital and had to take four months off work
The 37-year-old said she was just glad it hadn’t happened to her daughter
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back