UDD Leaders And Lawyer Amsterdam Condemn Judicial Creeping Coup – eurasiareview.com, May 26, 2011
…UDD acting Chairman, Thida stated that “we must bring to the attention of international monitoring body the ongoing use of Thai laws to deprive the Thai people of their representatives at this crucial moment of Thai history”. In instructing Amsterdam to take all necessary measure, she went on to say that with 40 days left to go in the campaign, it is already clear that Thai authorities are resorting to the Court to stuff the ballot box…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament