Rights group: UAE deports activist to Thailand in widening crackdown on dissent – AP, July 16, 2012
…The deportee did not have any reported connection to Thailand, but was a member of one of a number of families who have lived for generations in the Emirates who have never been given full citizenship…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting