Rights group: UAE deports activist to Thailand in widening crackdown on dissent – AP, July 16, 2012
…The deportee did not have any reported connection to Thailand, but was a member of one of a number of families who have lived for generations in the Emirates who have never been given full citizenship…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!