Rights group: UAE deports activist to Thailand in widening crackdown on dissent – AP, July 16, 2012
…The deportee did not have any reported connection to Thailand, but was a member of one of a number of families who have lived for generations in the Emirates who have never been given full citizenship…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?