Torture in Thailand: The full report – Bangkok Post, August 7, 2014
…The most common form of “enhanced interrogation” to be revealed in the US report is waterboarding. Several al-Qaeda prisoners were waterboarded at the CIA safe house in Thailand, whose location is still top secret among US and Thai officials…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!