U.S., Thailand Hold Chemical War Drills – huffingtonpost.com, February 14, 2012
Chemical war? In Thailand? Don’t worry; it’s just a drill. On Tuesday, U.S. and Thai forces held joint exercises simulating a chemical attack 80 miles east of Thailand’s capital Bangkok…
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Arrested for providing a place for a criminal to hide