From Manager, January 28, 2015
Kristie Kenney: I spent many years in Thailand before they called me that, but you were only here for three days…
On sign behind Kenney: Meddler.
On sign held by U.S. envoy Daniel Russel: Meddler.
Caption: When Daniel returns to Washington DC and meets with Kristie.
[Former U.S. Ambassador to Thailand, Kenney frequently made comments on Thailand’s political situation and was criticized for intervening in Thailand’s political situation. Daniel Russel was attacked for this as well after only a brief visit to Thailand.
The prefix used before the word “meddler” in each case is a rude title for a man or a woman and that is why the writing on the signs is different.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in