From Manager, January 28, 2015
Kristie Kenney: I spent many years in Thailand before they called me that, but you were only here for three days…
On sign behind Kenney: Meddler.
On sign held by U.S. envoy Daniel Russel: Meddler.
Caption: When Daniel returns to Washington DC and meets with Kristie.
[Former U.S. Ambassador to Thailand, Kenney frequently made comments on Thailand’s political situation and was criticized for intervening in Thailand’s political situation. Daniel Russel was attacked for this as well after only a brief visit to Thailand.
The prefix used before the word “meddler” in each case is a rude title for a man or a woman and that is why the writing on the signs is different.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter