From Manager, January 28, 2015
Kristie Kenney: I spent many years in Thailand before they called me that, but you were only here for three days…
On sign behind Kenney: Meddler.
On sign held by U.S. envoy Daniel Russel: Meddler.
Caption: When Daniel returns to Washington DC and meets with Kristie.
[Former U.S. Ambassador to Thailand, Kenney frequently made comments on Thailand’s political situation and was criticized for intervening in Thailand’s political situation. Daniel Russel was attacked for this as well after only a brief visit to Thailand.
The prefix used before the word “meddler” in each case is a rude title for a man or a woman and that is why the writing on the signs is different.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?