[“Crab” in Thai is “poo” which is also the nickname of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. In Thai, “rhino” is pronounced “raed” which also means “slutty.” This is a part of attacks on Yingluck for being female. More of this sort of thing here: The Burden of Being a Prominent Thai Woman–and Being Called a Slut]
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Riches from hardship
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries