[“Crab” in Thai is “poo” which is also the nickname of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. In Thai, “rhino” is pronounced “raed” which also means “slutty.” This is a part of attacks on Yingluck for being female. More of this sort of thing here: The Burden of Being a Prominent Thai Woman–and Being Called a Slut]
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police
- Bangkok’s Pig