[“Crab” in Thai is “poo” which is also the nickname of Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. In Thai, “rhino” is pronounced “raed” which also means “slutty.” This is a part of attacks on Yingluck for being female. More of this sort of thing here: The Burden of Being a Prominent Thai Woman–and Being Called a Slut]
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?