May 26, 2015: Junta puts police reform on ‘too hard’ list
…Of course, the police have always been the “good boys” – good at following orders without question, like the men in green.
Hence, police reform is no longer a priority issue, or even an issue of interest, for the government and the NCPO. Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha said tersely last week that police reform would be left to the next government. No explanation was given why the back-pedalling now…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots