From Thairath, December 4, 2011
The cartoon title reads: Two in one [this is spelled literally–the English words spelled phonetically in Thai]
Upper left: The airport can be used to deliver passengers by both air and boat!
Upper middle: The roads can be used by both automobiles and boats!
Upper right: Big bags are used for one side to gain satisfaction and the other side to gain suffering!
Lower left: One building, two benefits: A gathering place for the legislature and a gathering place for people who abolish legislation!
Lower middle: One party has members with two heads: A head to support the opposition and the other to support the government!
Lower right: One box of food can make two people full: A flood victim gets full once after the purchaser already gets full [from kickbacks and overcharging]!
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey