From Komchadluek, April 22, 2011
Chavalit says: I cannot take the word you have said… I urgently resign.
[referring to the resignation from Pheu Thai party of Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh from the Pheu Thai party. The other man is Jatuporn Prompan, a Red Shirt leader accused of lese majeste. The cartoon casts doubt on how independent Chavalit is from the Red movement.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist