From Komchadluek, April 22, 2011
Chavalit says: I cannot take the word you have said… I urgently resign.
[referring to the resignation from Pheu Thai party of Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh from the Pheu Thai party. The other man is Jatuporn Prompan, a Red Shirt leader accused of lese majeste. The cartoon casts doubt on how independent Chavalit is from the Red movement.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished