From Komchadluek, April 22, 2011
Chavalit says: I cannot take the word you have said… I urgently resign.
[referring to the resignation from Pheu Thai party of Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh from the Pheu Thai party. The other man is Jatuporn Prompan, a Red Shirt leader accused of lese majeste. The cartoon casts doubt on how independent Chavalit is from the Red movement.]
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- More on police buying their promtions
- Abhisit for leader!