From Komchadluek, April 22, 2011
Chavalit says: I cannot take the word you have said… I urgently resign.
[referring to the resignation from Pheu Thai party of Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh from the Pheu Thai party. The other man is Jatuporn Prompan, a Red Shirt leader accused of lese majeste. The cartoon casts doubt on how independent Chavalit is from the Red movement.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018