From Komchadluek, April 22, 2011
Chavalit says: I cannot take the word you have said… I urgently resign.
[referring to the resignation from Pheu Thai party of Gen. Chavalit Yongchaiyudh from the Pheu Thai party. The other man is Jatuporn Prompan, a Red Shirt leader accused of lese majeste. The cartoon casts doubt on how independent Chavalit is from the Red movement.]
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party