Two Clues Revealed About How Thai Vaccine Worked – allafrica.com, September 14, 2011
…From outside this tight scientific community, these findings seem small. But to those who have been trying to find a vaccine for the past 25 years, they are the cause of great excitement and optimism.
Dr Bart Haynes, scientific head of the Thai trial known as RV144, described the findings as “intriguing clues” that provide direction for future research…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- What do these bombs mean?
- Nothing is Permanent
- More reaction to the bombings
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- 28 years ago: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting