Two Clues Revealed About How Thai Vaccine Worked – allafrica.com, September 14, 2011
…From outside this tight scientific community, these findings seem small. But to those who have been trying to find a vaccine for the past 25 years, they are the cause of great excitement and optimism.
Dr Bart Haynes, scientific head of the Thai trial known as RV144, described the findings as “intriguing clues” that provide direction for future research…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?