Two Clues Revealed About How Thai Vaccine Worked – allafrica.com, September 14, 2011
…From outside this tight scientific community, these findings seem small. But to those who have been trying to find a vaccine for the past 25 years, they are the cause of great excitement and optimism.
Dr Bart Haynes, scientific head of the Thai trial known as RV144, described the findings as “intriguing clues” that provide direction for future research…
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Asia finds its own way: In Praise of Thaksin
- 13 Years Ago: Remembering the grounds of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 12 Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 11 Years Ago: List of activists killed during the Thaksin era
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 10 Years Ago: Discontent in Thaksin’s Thailand