From Thairath, December 3, 2013
Cartoon title: Will stage a coup via a monitor
From TV: Brothers and sisters, we can seize the power now!
In hand of Premier Yingluck Shinawatra: No resignation, no dissolution [of the parliament]
Phi Nooring: In this era, TV is dangerous.
Mouse: Against the coup.
[The mouse man is artist Sia’s caricature of activist Sombat Boongamanong, whose nickname is Nuling (or “mouse”). He always appears at the edge of Sia’s cartoons, often calling on human rights and reform.
The cartoon refers to the Democrat’s Blue Sky TV that helped whip up public anger towards the government and encouraged people to join anti-Thaksin protests.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work