From Thairath, December 3, 2013
Cartoon title: Will stage a coup via a monitor
From TV: Brothers and sisters, we can seize the power now!
In hand of Premier Yingluck Shinawatra: No resignation, no dissolution [of the parliament]
Phi Nooring: In this era, TV is dangerous.
Mouse: Against the coup.
[The mouse man is artist Sia’s caricature of activist Sombat Boongamanong, whose nickname is Nuling (or “mouse”). He always appears at the edge of Sia’s cartoons, often calling on human rights and reform.
The cartoon refers to the Democrat’s Blue Sky TV that helped whip up public anger towards the government and encouraged people to join anti-Thaksin protests.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey