Tsunami Scare Sees Gaps, Thousands Miss Warnings – Bloomberg News, April 23, 2012
…A surge in people seeking information online brought down official websites in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.
“An overwhelming number of people tried to access our website to check for information, causing the website to crash for some time,” Thailand’s Kaosuwan said. “We will increase the capacity…”
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- The violent farang mafia that run Thailand's flourishing boiler room scams and sex industry
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- Thaksin's "Electric Pole" Candidate Laid to Rest
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics