Tsunami Scare Sees Gaps, Thousands Miss Warnings – Bloomberg News, April 23, 2012
…A surge in people seeking information online brought down official websites in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia.
“An overwhelming number of people tried to access our website to check for information, causing the website to crash for some time,” Thailand’s Kaosuwan said. “We will increase the capacity…”
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- Vietnam, Thailand & Cambodia urged to stop using vague concepts such as "national security", "sovereignty" or "lèse-majesté" to intimidate & harass dissent
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Yingluck Billboard
- UK scientist who accused Thai govt official of plagiarism has reported receiving death & kidnap threats
- Directions to Bangkok's 24-hour casinos
- Thai Govt should cease pressuring the Central Bank – Rate cuts "futile and misguided"
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- China dashes Thai hopes of cutting huge rice stockpile
- Myanmar’s Lawless Land