Tsunami prophesy dampens Phuket's tourism sector - EARTHtimes, December 9, 2010
...Most experts say the chances of another tsunami are small, but Thai astrologer Warin Buawiratlert and several other soothsayers have predicted a repeat disaster this December, causing ripples of concern, especially among Thai tourists, and irking hoteliers...
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- “Six-legged livestock” – Thailand urged to explore edible insect market to cope with global food demands
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Road to Victory is Red
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- 21 Years Ago: Black May