From Thairath, by Sia, August 4, 2015
Caption: The cheering team is trying their best.
Man on left, on his body: Economic problem; Deterioration; Oppose; Boycott
On PM Prayuth’s boxing shorts: Road Map
Men behind PM Prayuth, top to bottom: PDRC; in favor of election [referring to senators]; Reform before election
Hooded figure at top right: Destroy people
Mouse Man: Fight for Thid Thaug and the gang. [“Thid” is a title for people who just left the Buddhist monkhood and here “Thid Thaug” refers to Suthep Thaugsuban, leader of the protest group that led to the overthrow of the Pheu Thai government.]
Mouse: Loser style.
[This illustrates the difficulties PM PRayuth is facing amid economic hardships and calls to further delay elections.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work