Truth but no reconciliation – Radio Netherlands, February 16, 2011
…Commission head Kanit na Nakorn knows the odds are against him. General elections set for later this year might put an end to his work, but he is defiant: “I don’t care if a new government can suspend our work. If the people believe in us, they’ll support us, which will compel the government to let us continue…”
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter