Truth but no reconciliation – Radio Netherlands, February 16, 2011
…Commission head Kanit na Nakorn knows the odds are against him. General elections set for later this year might put an end to his work, but he is defiant: “I don’t care if a new government can suspend our work. If the people believe in us, they’ll support us, which will compel the government to let us continue…”
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit