From Naewna, July 19, 2019
Left: The U.S. sent a message to congratulate the Thai government.
Right: Thanathorn on tour to criticize Thailand
Caption: Didn’t you boast that you would criticize the country so the world would pressure us, Thanathorn?
[Refers to the Future Forward Party’s leader Thanathorn who visited many democratic countries to lobby over the unfair political situation under PM Prayuth.
However, the U.S. still sent a statement assuring the Thai government that a strong relationship exists between the two countries and that the U.S> is looking forward to cooperating with the new government.]
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck