Troubled rapid bus route gets deadline - The Nation, September 2, 2010
The Bt2-billion Bus Rapid Transit (BRT)'s Sathorn-Rajapreuk route - which was trial-launched in late May - is reported to be facing many problems, and public dissatisfaction has prompted another four routes in the pipeline to be suspended and possibly cancelled...
- Disappearing article on lese majeste
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thai girls
- Gen. Prayuth could dismiss PM Prayuth?
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thaksin’s Temple: Dhammakaya
- A Win-Win-Win Proposition for Thaksin
- One of the world’s “most lethal terrorists” captured north of Bangkok