Triple Thailand tragedy: Briton drowns during stag party, pensioners die from ‘food poisoning’ and adventure holidaymaker is injured by rampaging elephant – Daily Mail, February 23, 2011
A British tourist is fighting for life and a Swiss woman has been killed after an elephant went on the rampage during an adventure holiday in Thailand.
The tragedy came as another Briton drowned at a stag party on the Thai island of Phuket and two pensioners from Lincolnshire were found dead from suspected food poisoning in Chiang Mai…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- The military party deserves a head start
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets