Triple Thailand tragedy: Briton drowns during stag party, pensioners die from ‘food poisoning’ and adventure holidaymaker is injured by rampaging elephant – Daily Mail, February 23, 2011
A British tourist is fighting for life and a Swiss woman has been killed after an elephant went on the rampage during an adventure holiday in Thailand.
The tragedy came as another Briton drowned at a stag party on the Thai island of Phuket and two pensioners from Lincolnshire were found dead from suspected food poisoning in Chiang Mai…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing