Triple Thailand tragedy: Briton drowns during stag party, pensioners die from ‘food poisoning’ and adventure holidaymaker is injured by rampaging elephant – Daily Mail, February 23, 2011
A British tourist is fighting for life and a Swiss woman has been killed after an elephant went on the rampage during an adventure holiday in Thailand.
The tragedy came as another Briton drowned at a stag party on the Thai island of Phuket and two pensioners from Lincolnshire were found dead from suspected food poisoning in Chiang Mai…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!