Trial of webmaster charged for computer crime resumes tomorrow – humanrights.asia, February 13, 2012
The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) is calling for court observers at the resumption of the trial of Chiranuch Premchaiporn, director of the Prachai website, who is being prosecuted under the Computer Crime Act after her arrest in March 2009. The trial of her case, after it was delayed for a variety of reasons, will again resume on February 14 to 16, 2012 at the Criminal Court in Bangkok…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- They are going to get Prawit
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- Not Richard Mille
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter