Trial of webmaster charged for computer crime resumes tomorrow – humanrights.asia, February 13, 2012
The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) is calling for court observers at the resumption of the trial of Chiranuch Premchaiporn, director of the Prachai website, who is being prosecuted under the Computer Crime Act after her arrest in March 2009. The trial of her case, after it was delayed for a variety of reasons, will again resume on February 14 to 16, 2012 at the Criminal Court in Bangkok…
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- The Hopewell Project
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nana Intersection in the Past
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?