From ThaiRath, August 10, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Follow adults [or senior people], then the ghosts won’t haunt you? [the original Thai proverb is “Follow senior people, dogs will never bite you” meaning follow your elders’ footsteps and you’ll be safe.]
On the graves are signs reading: People, Soldiers, Civil servants, Teachers and Police officers
[Man in front is General Yutthasak Sasiprapa, Deputy Prime Minister in charge of national security, then Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra]
Sign in Gen. Yutthasak’s hand: Southern Border Provinces Administrative Centre (SBPAC)
Sign in Yingluck’s hand: Ko. Po. To. [Let’s solve the Southern Problem]
The mouse’s sign: Help put out the Southern Fire.
The mouse man’s sign, Pi Nooring: May the South be peaceful
Signs in foreground, from left: People, Civil servants and Soldiers
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists