From ThaiRath, August 10, 2012
The cartoon title reads: Follow adults [or senior people], then the ghosts won’t haunt you? [the original Thai proverb is “Follow senior people, dogs will never bite you” meaning follow your elders’ footsteps and you’ll be safe.]
On the graves are signs reading: People, Soldiers, Civil servants, Teachers and Police officers
[Man in front is General Yutthasak Sasiprapa, Deputy Prime Minister in charge of national security, then Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra]
Sign in Gen. Yutthasak’s hand: Southern Border Provinces Administrative Centre (SBPAC)
Sign in Yingluck’s hand: Ko. Po. To. [Let’s solve the Southern Problem]
The mouse’s sign: Help put out the Southern Fire.
The mouse man’s sign, Pi Nooring: May the South be peaceful
Signs in foreground, from left: People, Civil servants and Soldiers
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?
- Weekly News Magazines, January 13-27, 2017