From Manager, September 25, 2012
Officer: Ma’am, why did you bring so many chickens with you?
Man: To let them out at the UN.
Caption: At the JFK Airport, New York
[The woman is Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra. Man pushing the trolley is Surapong Tovichakchaikul, Minster of Foreign Affairs. In Thai, when you say someone lets go of a chicken, it means the person said or did something embarrassing.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- Absorbing is the Thai Way
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?