Bangkok looks chaotic but offers delight – AAP, July 7, 2012
…But in between Buddhas, the driver would stop at a store and force us to look inside, supposedly a requirement for them to get free fuel from the government, or so we were told (we had been warned about this by friends and numerous travel guides)…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site