Bangkok looks chaotic but offers delight – AAP, July 7, 2012
…But in between Buddhas, the driver would stop at a store and force us to look inside, supposedly a requirement for them to get free fuel from the government, or so we were told (we had been warned about this by friends and numerous travel guides)…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred