Bangkok looks chaotic but offers delight – AAP, July 7, 2012
…But in between Buddhas, the driver would stop at a store and force us to look inside, supposedly a requirement for them to get free fuel from the government, or so we were told (we had been warned about this by friends and numerous travel guides)…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police