Trails of a Legend: The Ponies of Thailand – prnewswire.com, August 23, 2011
…Cross breeding and improper care have drastically reduced their numbers. During the course of treating these horses, Dr. Siraya discovered striking similarities between the Thai Pony and Mongolian wild horses, the last of the legitimate wild horses surviving in the world today…
- The King’s Birthday
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017
- Massaging the economy
- Lucky the Red Shirts didn’t carry sticks!
- Weekly News Magazines: The cabinet sticks together, November-December, 2017
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch