Trails of a Legend: The Ponies of Thailand – prnewswire.com, August 23, 2011
…Cross breeding and improper care have drastically reduced their numbers. During the course of treating these horses, Dr. Siraya discovered striking similarities between the Thai Pony and Mongolian wild horses, the last of the legitimate wild horses surviving in the world today…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit