From Manager, November 16, 2011
Top box: Time of Red Poo [‘Red’ here refers to PM Yingluck taking up the cause of the Red Shirts.]
Bottom box: After the flood crisis, Ajarn Seri should start analyzing another type of water.
Balloon: Khun Yingluck’s eyes have a cumulative volume of 8 billion cubic metres. If she is criticized very frequently, the waves of water will flow down to the lower area of her face.
[This refers to the several instances of Yingluck crying in public during the flood crisis.]
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred