From Manager, November 16, 2011
Top box: Time of Red Poo [‘Red’ here refers to PM Yingluck taking up the cause of the Red Shirts.]
Bottom box: After the flood crisis, Ajarn Seri should start analyzing another type of water.
Balloon: Khun Yingluck’s eyes have a cumulative volume of 8 billion cubic metres. If she is criticized very frequently, the waves of water will flow down to the lower area of her face.
[This refers to the several instances of Yingluck crying in public during the flood crisis.]
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth