From Manager, November 16, 2011
Top box: Time of Red Poo [‘Red’ here refers to PM Yingluck taking up the cause of the Red Shirts.]
Bottom box: After the flood crisis, Ajarn Seri should start analyzing another type of water.
Balloon: Khun Yingluck’s eyes have a cumulative volume of 8 billion cubic metres. If she is criticized very frequently, the waves of water will flow down to the lower area of her face.
[This refers to the several instances of Yingluck crying in public during the flood crisis.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018