From Manager, November 16, 2011
Top box: Time of Red Poo [‘Red’ here refers to PM Yingluck taking up the cause of the Red Shirts.]
Bottom box: After the flood crisis, Ajarn Seri should start analyzing another type of water.
Balloon: Khun Yingluck’s eyes have a cumulative volume of 8 billion cubic metres. If she is criticized very frequently, the waves of water will flow down to the lower area of her face.
[This refers to the several instances of Yingluck crying in public during the flood crisis.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017