From Manager, November 16, 2011
Top box: Time of Red Poo [‘Red’ here refers to PM Yingluck taking up the cause of the Red Shirts.]
Bottom box: After the flood crisis, Ajarn Seri should start analyzing another type of water.
Balloon: Khun Yingluck’s eyes have a cumulative volume of 8 billion cubic metres. If she is criticized very frequently, the waves of water will flow down to the lower area of her face.
[This refers to the several instances of Yingluck crying in public during the flood crisis.]
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- Remembering the Downfall of Thaksin Shinawatra’s CEO-state
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- The network of the officials who helped Yingluck escape
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- Who is left to burn Thailand?