‘Totally inappropriate’: Tourist’s shock at Buddhist temple in Thailand which has a mural of planes hitting the Twin Towers – Daily Mail, April 9, 2014
…The White Temple at Chiang Rai is the bizarre pet project of controversial Thai artist Chalermchai Kositpipat.
As well as depicting planes flying into the Twin Towers, the mural at Chiang Rai features fictional characters such as Spiderman and Harry Potter, celebrities like Michael Jackson, as well as fighter jets and spaceships…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!