Tourist Police chief says Pattaya ‘completely safe’ from terrorist attack – pattayamail.com, January 27, 2012
Pattaya Tourist Police seeking to blunt damage to tourism from foreign government warnings of a possible terrorist attack in Thailand are asserting the city is “completely safe” from attack.
Tourist Police superintendent Lt. Col. Arun Promphan said Jan. 17 there was “no reason to believe there will be any terrorism dangers in Thailand.” He said Pattaya was not named in any warnings, but a number of local tourists “panicked” after listening to what he called “one-sided material” from the foreign embassies…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter