Tourist Police chief says Pattaya ‘completely safe’ from terrorist attack – pattayamail.com, January 27, 2012
Pattaya Tourist Police seeking to blunt damage to tourism from foreign government warnings of a possible terrorist attack in Thailand are asserting the city is “completely safe” from attack.
Tourist Police superintendent Lt. Col. Arun Promphan said Jan. 17 there was “no reason to believe there will be any terrorism dangers in Thailand.” He said Pattaya was not named in any warnings, but a number of local tourists “panicked” after listening to what he called “one-sided material” from the foreign embassies…
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May