Tourist Police chief says Pattaya ‘completely safe’ from terrorist attack – pattayamail.com, January 27, 2012
Pattaya Tourist Police seeking to blunt damage to tourism from foreign government warnings of a possible terrorist attack in Thailand are asserting the city is “completely safe” from attack.
Tourist Police superintendent Lt. Col. Arun Promphan said Jan. 17 there was “no reason to believe there will be any terrorism dangers in Thailand.” He said Pattaya was not named in any warnings, but a number of local tourists “panicked” after listening to what he called “one-sided material” from the foreign embassies…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year