Blocking of Krabi video considered – The Nation, November 8, 2012
…”I am now consulting with the Information and Communications Technology Ministry about the possibility of blocking the video from being viewed in Thailand,” he added.
Tourism Minister Chumphol Silapa-archa had said earlier that the incident could not be considered rape. He quoted provincial tourism police chief, Pol Maj-General Loi Ingkhaphairoj as saying: “The woman had dinner with the Thai suspect and a foreign man. Later, she told the foreign man to return to the hotel before heading off with the suspect…”
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd