Blocking of Krabi video considered – The Nation, November 8, 2012
…”I am now consulting with the Information and Communications Technology Ministry about the possibility of blocking the video from being viewed in Thailand,” he added.
Tourism Minister Chumphol Silapa-archa had said earlier that the incident could not be considered rape. He quoted provincial tourism police chief, Pol Maj-General Loi Ingkhaphairoj as saying: “The woman had dinner with the Thai suspect and a foreign man. Later, she told the foreign man to return to the hotel before heading off with the suspect…”
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees