Blocking of Krabi video considered – The Nation, November 8, 2012
…”I am now consulting with the Information and Communications Technology Ministry about the possibility of blocking the video from being viewed in Thailand,” he added.
Tourism Minister Chumphol Silapa-archa had said earlier that the incident could not be considered rape. He quoted provincial tourism police chief, Pol Maj-General Loi Ingkhaphairoj as saying: “The woman had dinner with the Thai suspect and a foreign man. Later, she told the foreign man to return to the hotel before heading off with the suspect…”
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Allies Try to Take Over Matichon & the Bangkok Post
- 4 Years Ago: One of the wealthiest families in Thailand has convinced the poor that it understands their problems and will fight for their rights
- 12 Years Ago: Chuwit and the Massage Parlour Scandal
- 76 Years Ago: ‘Strategic Siam changes its name to Thai’
- 8 Years Ago: “Black herbal toothpaste”
- 12 Years Ago: Revolution in Laos?
- 11 Years Ago: Thailand’s New Strongman
- 7 Years Ago: “Thailand United Southern Underground” ceasefire
- 9 Years Ago: Time Running Out For Thaksin
- 10 Years Ago: Losing the right to criticize a company owned by Thaksin
- 9 Years Ago: Thaksin’s public beatings