Blocking of Krabi video considered – The Nation, November 8, 2012
…”I am now consulting with the Information and Communications Technology Ministry about the possibility of blocking the video from being viewed in Thailand,” he added.
Tourism Minister Chumphol Silapa-archa had said earlier that the incident could not be considered rape. He quoted provincial tourism police chief, Pol Maj-General Loi Ingkhaphairoj as saying: “The woman had dinner with the Thai suspect and a foreign man. Later, she told the foreign man to return to the hotel before heading off with the suspect…”
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?