Below: Assorted peculiar billboards...
Above: Breast cream billboard
Above: "I'm hot!" "I'm cool!" - Lighted billboard in subway and skytrain stations for Wall Street Institute (an English school) - More Wall Street ads
Above: The new Superman stops a runaway Skytrain.
Above: "Sena Hoi is Too Dark"
- Thai government responds to Washington Post article about Thai abuse of Burmese in the shrimp industry
- Same cartoon idea from both pro- & anti-Thaksin cartoonists
- Siamese Priest, Pricipal Gate of Wat Cheng, 1899
- Milling Ghosts Entering Parliament
- More Thai editorial cartoons featuring President Obama
- 1932: “Siamese skyline”
- Thai Ratings Raised by Fitch on Yingluck Stability
- Nine Years Ago Today: The Enforced Disappearance of Somchai
- Thaksin’s “Electric Pole” Candidate Laid to Rest
- No ridicule or satire please: Governor candidates warned to use social media carefully
- The execution of the Mekong River pirate: What really happened between Chinese & Thai authorities?