Cat points out: …have you been keeping up with the bare breasted Songkran dancers? Kaewmala has the best article: “Only taboo when it’s inconvenient!” – Interview with Thai author Kaewmala on the outrage at topless Songkran dancers
Here’s a quick overview: Bare breasted brouhaha in Bangkok
…In a humorous side twist it was pointed out that the Ministry of Culture had an image of three bare breasted maidens on their website. News quickly reached the aforesaid Ministry and the image was speedily removed (on a Sunday!) and replaced. Richard Barrow managed to post ‘before and after’ pictures…
Here are the original illustrations of topless women from the Ministry of Culture website and the image that replaced it.
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- What the US could learn from Thailand about health care coverage
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Enjoy the mutual benefit
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people