Cat points out: …have you been keeping up with the bare breasted Songkran dancers? Kaewmala has the best article: “Only taboo when it’s inconvenient!” – Interview with Thai author Kaewmala on the outrage at topless Songkran dancers
Here’s a quick overview: Bare breasted brouhaha in Bangkok
…In a humorous side twist it was pointed out that the Ministry of Culture had an image of three bare breasted maidens on their website. News quickly reached the aforesaid Ministry and the image was speedily removed (on a Sunday!) and replaced. Richard Barrow managed to post ‘before and after’ pictures…
Here are the original illustrations of topless women from the Ministry of Culture website and the image that replaced it.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018