Cat points out: …have you been keeping up with the bare breasted Songkran dancers? Kaewmala has the best article: “Only taboo when it’s inconvenient!” – Interview with Thai author Kaewmala on the outrage at topless Songkran dancers
Here’s a quick overview: Bare breasted brouhaha in Bangkok
…In a humorous side twist it was pointed out that the Ministry of Culture had an image of three bare breasted maidens on their website. News quickly reached the aforesaid Ministry and the image was speedily removed (on a Sunday!) and replaced. Richard Barrow managed to post ‘before and after’ pictures…
Here are the original illustrations of topless women from the Ministry of Culture website and the image that replaced it.
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter