From Thairath, June 17, 2013
Title: Today, they are ordering to suppress millions of farmers.
On the hooded figure: Corruption… Loses… Stop… [these are the accusations that the rice program creates huge losses and is plagued with graft]
On the robe: ‘order to kill people’ and ‘100 dead people’ [referring to the clearance of the Red Shirt protest in 2010]
Word at the right corner: Rice traders [this is a hand that is inside the hooded figure meaning that vested interests are opposing the rice scheme]
PM Yingluck Shinawatra is giving a farmer a rice bag that reads: Rice pledging scheme for better lives of Thai farmers.
Mouse: To narrow the farmer’s power
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work