[Refers to a conflict between Red Shirt leader Jatuporn (whose nickname is “Tu” or “Toad”) and Chalerm (whose nickname is “Lerm” or “Duck”). Chalerm praised PM Prayuth saying he is smart and has the ability to govern the country.
In what is seen as post-coup jockeying for power, Chalerm’s comments caused Red Shirt Jatuporn to be upset and disappointed at Chalerm’s comments as the Red Shirts want to take a harder line against Gen. Prayuth.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections