[Refers to a conflict between Red Shirt leader Jatuporn (whose nickname is “Tu” or “Toad”) and Chalerm (whose nickname is “Lerm” or “Duck”). Chalerm praised PM Prayuth saying he is smart and has the ability to govern the country.
In what is seen as post-coup jockeying for power, Chalerm’s comments caused Red Shirt Jatuporn to be upset and disappointed at Chalerm’s comments as the Red Shirts want to take a harder line against Gen. Prayuth.]
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Chinese cartoonist
- Top Red Shirts join with the military