[Refers to a conflict between Red Shirt leader Jatuporn (whose nickname is “Tu” or “Toad”) and Chalerm (whose nickname is “Lerm” or “Duck”). Chalerm praised PM Prayuth saying he is smart and has the ability to govern the country.
In what is seen as post-coup jockeying for power, Chalerm’s comments caused Red Shirt Jatuporn to be upset and disappointed at Chalerm’s comments as the Red Shirts want to take a harder line against Gen. Prayuth.]
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: From Rooster to Dog
- Wrong purse
- Final blow
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Weekly News Magazines: Clever, Cautious, Creative in Democracy, January, 2018