From Post Today, February 10, 2013
On the boat: Amnesty
Black rock under the sea: Revenge group
The man is former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra
[Refers to the obstacles that keep coming up when the government pushes amnesty bills that would include the fugitive PM. The government has had to repeatedly regroup and put off plans for amnesty.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey