‘Titanic 3-D’ first movie released in Myanmar in decades – LA Times, August 14, 2012
“Titanic 3-D” will be the first movie to play in Myanmar in more than a decade as 20th Century Fox has struck a deal to release the film in the Southeast Asian nation that is slowly opening to the world.
Fox said Monday that it has struck a deal with Mingalar Co., a local importer that operates eight single-screen theaters, to open “Titanic 3-D” on Aug. 17 in Myanmar, formerly known as Burma…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions