‘Titanic 3-D’ first movie released in Myanmar in decades – LA Times, August 14, 2012
“Titanic 3-D” will be the first movie to play in Myanmar in more than a decade as 20th Century Fox has struck a deal to release the film in the Southeast Asian nation that is slowly opening to the world.
Fox said Monday that it has struck a deal with Mingalar Co., a local importer that operates eight single-screen theaters, to open “Titanic 3-D” on Aug. 17 in Myanmar, formerly known as Burma…
- 13 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing boldness
- Remembering Thaksin as PM: Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Analysis: Yingluck’s Strange Strategy
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – September, 2006
- 11 Years Ago: The Coup – Newspaper Front Pages
- 6 Years Ago: Why did the Pheu Thai rush to alter the constitution?
- One thing is actually another
- Stop the clock
- Only one thing can save her
- Editorial Cartoons: Yingluck Flees