From Thairath. March 31, 2015
Title: Come on… let’s fight!
On PM Prayuth’s hand: Section 44
On a book: Oppose
Phi Nooring: Three fingers faces with four fingers
A mouse: No violence
[Prayuth’s government replaced martial law with Section 44 which centralizes power under the head of the junta. The three-finger salute is inspired by the movie Hunger Games is used as a symbol of those who oppose the junta.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military