From Thai Rath, January 14, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: What MP formula would you like to enter the parliament?
Left: The 400+100 formula!
Right: The 375+125 formula!
[The 375+125 MP formula is proposed by the committee led by Sombat Damrongthanyawong and is backed by the Democrats (375 is number of one zone-one vote MPs and the other 125 are party list MPs). The 400+100 formula is proposed by the government coalition parties and the Pheu Thai.
More about the tiger-lion-bull-rhinoceros reference.]
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals