From Thai Rath, January 14, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: What MP formula would you like to enter the parliament?
Left: The 400+100 formula!
Right: The 375+125 formula!
[The 375+125 MP formula is proposed by the committee led by Sombat Damrongthanyawong and is backed by the Democrats (375 is number of one zone-one vote MPs and the other 125 are party list MPs). The 400+100 formula is proposed by the government coalition parties and the Pheu Thai.
More about the tiger-lion-bull-rhinoceros reference.]
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die