From Thai Rath, January 14, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: What MP formula would you like to enter the parliament?
Left: The 400+100 formula!
Right: The 375+125 formula!
[The 375+125 MP formula is proposed by the committee led by Sombat Damrongthanyawong and is backed by the Democrats (375 is number of one zone-one vote MPs and the other 125 are party list MPs). The 400+100 formula is proposed by the government coalition parties and the Pheu Thai.
More about the tiger-lion-bull-rhinoceros reference.]
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- Knives out for Sudarat