From Thai Rath, January 14, 2011
The cartoon headline reads: What MP formula would you like to enter the parliament?
Left: The 400+100 formula!
Right: The 375+125 formula!
[The 375+125 MP formula is proposed by the committee led by Sombat Damrongthanyawong and is backed by the Democrats (375 is number of one zone-one vote MPs and the other 125 are party list MPs). The 400+100 formula is proposed by the government coalition parties and the Pheu Thai.
More about the tiger-lion-bull-rhinoceros reference.]
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections
- Forgotten krathong
- Weekly News Magazines: Loving Prayuth, November, 2017