From Thairath, July 23, 2011
Left: Taiwanese gangs use telephones to make victims transfer money via ATM.
Middle: Prisoners use telephones to buy and sell drugs.
Right: [Thaksin] uses telephones in Dubai to run the country [Thailand].
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out