THAILAND: Threats to academic reflect continuous decline in enjoyment of fundamental rights, emboldened military – AHRC, April 29, 2011
…Among the threats, the most alarming is that from the current commander of the army, General Chan-ocha, who directly criticized and derided Somsak in an interview on April 7, describing him as “a mentally ill academic” who “is intent on overthrowing the institution” of the monarchy…
- Animated videos lauding Thaksin–He always “defies his fate”
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Catching the Red Shirt gunmen
- Gen. Prayuth Army Sticker app
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Thailand international net traffic slowed