Threatened Vietnam Cave Bugs Draw Little Sympathy – AP, September 13, 2012
…“It’s rather like a company going in to mine the Galapagos just before Charles Darwin arrives,” said one of the scientists, Tony Whitten, a former biodiversity specialist at the World Bank who is now regional director for Asia-Pacific at the UK-based conservation group Fauna & Flora International. “How many species is a company prepared to eliminate from a planet we are supposed to be managing and sustaining?”…
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Offloading Subway Coaches
- Thailand Tax Refund Claims – 10 Truths to Share with Foreigners
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Mass Transit of the Future 2005
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- End of the Siam Intercontinental Hotel
- When the Thaksin wave comes… it will be gone?
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?